Our business is powered by our digital platform but it’s reliant upon Purplebricks working with, listening to and responding to all our stakeholders’ needs to ensure our business is sustainable.
- All employees have an annual personal appraisal and regular one-to-one meetings with their line manager to monitor performance against an agreed plan.
- The Senior Leadership Team holds regular updates and Q&A calls with all employees enabling sharing of information and gathering of employee feedback.
- An annual employee survey is undertaken to get feedback and insights from across Purplebricks.
- Senior management, senior employees and Executive Directors are incentivised through the Company Performance Share Plan.
- Our field team is headed by a small group of Divisional Sales Directors who oversee around 40 regional territory operators. In turn, each of these territory operators has a team of Local Property Experts (LPEs). The field has been restructured over the last 18 months to create a more engaged and better remunerated field team in line with the new strategy.
- Customers are central to all decisions made by the Company, and the Board considers the needs of customers when taking decisions on all aspects of the Company’s interactions with them, including: technology employed on the website and app; standards and behaviours of our self-employed agents; quality and availability of post-sales service; and reviews of our pricing.
- As an approved representative of the FCA we engage with the regulator and take its views into consideration across our operation.
- We hold investor roadshows at the time of our full year and half year results, enabling our institutional investors to meet with the CEO and CFO.
- We attend, present and network at investor conferences, enabling direct access to our CEO and CFO.
- All recorded results presentations and CEO interviews are made available online through our investor website, purplebricksplc.com.
- Our advisors provide a mechanism through which investors can provide feedback to the Company.
- The Board receives monthly reports on investor views, and related activity, as well as ad hoc updates outside the monthly Board reporting as required.
- While we have a relatively small supplier base, Purplebricks is committed to treating all our suppliers fairly.
- We endeavour to pay all suppliers in line with their payment terms and, where this is not possible, we take steps to minimise the impact on the supplier.
- Since 2019, Purplebricks has been an official partner of Team GB, providing sponsorship to the Team and promoting its individual athletes through TV advertising, marketing and PR campaigns
- Since 2018 we have been a partner of the Bookmark Reading Charity, providing funding and support to help children develop their reading skills.