MINI PROPERTY BOOM SET FOR THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
Monday 28th February 2022: One of the UK’s most exclusive postcodes is being listed for the first time giving one lucky family the chance to realise their ‘mini’ curb appeal ambitions.
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is offering a once in a lifetime opportunity for one family to have their own home replicated in Miniland, as part of a competition to celebrate the upcoming launch of its new LEGO® brick building attraction, ‘The Brick’.
Listed by online estate agents, Purplebricks, the 110cm x 100cm plot is perfectly situated with incredible views of the Eiffel Tower and the Sacre Coeur and has historic neighbours with LEGO® Leeds Castle just a stone’s throw away.
LEGOLAND’s team of Model Makers will create a fantastic 1:20 scale replica of the winning family’s home, made from thousands of LEGO bricks, along with a car and even the family themselves.
To enter the competition, families need to share a photo of their home along with a description of why it should become an amazing LEGO creation via the LEGOLAND website (www.legoland.co.uk/minilandhome).
Paula Laughton, Chief Model Maker at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, said: “To celebrate the idea of the family home as an amazing space where kids and parents play, build and bring LEGO imaginations to life, we have decided to list a plot at Miniland for the first time in the Resort’s 25-year history.
“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for one lucky family to have their home, their car and even themselves built out of LEGO bricks in Miniland. The model making team can’t wait to unveil it ahead of The Brick, our brand-new LEGO brick building attraction opening to guests.”
Due to open this spring, The Brick attraction will be filled with hundreds of thousands of LEGO bricks for aspiring Model Makers to create and build together. The experience which will be located next to Miniland will allow kids and their parents to immerse themselves in a world of play and let their imaginations run wild to share in building dream-like masterpieces together.
Purplebricks Managing Director, Tom Greenacre, comments: “We’re delighted to bring to market this unique development opportunity. The plot – measuring 110cm x 100cm – is perfectly situated for those with a passion for travel, culture and architecture, with a some of the world’s most famous landmarks just a short walk away. This is a brilliant opportunity to build a second home in a very prestigious location.”
The competition runs from Monday 28 February 2022 to Monday 7 March 2022.
For more information, visit the Miniland plot listing on Purplebricks at https://page.purplebricks.co.uk/legoland/.
To enter and for T&Cs visit LEGOLAND Windsor Resort’s website at www.legoland.co.uk/minilandhome.
Competition Terms and Conditions
• For Full terms visit www.legoland.co.uk/minilandhome
• The promoter of this competition is LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort (the "Promoter").
• The competition will involve Eligible Entrants sharing a photograph of their home.
• The Competition will run from 00:01 GMT on 28 February 2022 until 23:59 GMT on 7 March 2022 (the "Closing Date"). The winner of the Competition (the “Winner”) will be notified by email on or before 11 March 2022 (the "Announcement Date").
• To be eligible to enter the Competition, entrants must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian. Entrants must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian who must make the Entry on their behalf. Entrants must also be aged 5 – 16 and resident in the UK.
• Eligible Entrants and a parent or legal guardian must be available to attend LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort on the model unveiling day in the event that their Entry is selected as the Winner. The model unveiling day is expected to be between 11 April 2022 and 14 April 2022, but this date may change for reasons outside of the control of the Promoter. Upon a Winner being selected, the Winner will be notified of the date of the unveiling day at least 7 days before the unveiling day. The Winner will be required to confirm that they are able to attend the model unveiling day.
• Eligible Entrants (or their parent or legal guardian) must enter the Competition by visiting www.legoland.co.uk/minilandhome (the "Website"), following the instructions to complete the registration form, uploading an image (photograph) of the exterior view of the home of the Eligible Entrant that will be constructed from LEGO® at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, and placed in Miniland located within the theme park (“Entry”/ “Entries”).
• The prize is the opportunity for the Winner’s home (exterior only) to be replicated and constructed as a 1:20 scale LEGO® model and displayed in the Miniland attraction of the theme park within the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. The Winner, their immediate family and their car will also be created to be displayed (“Prize”). For avoidance of doubt, the Winner shall not receive any LEGO® as part of the Prize.
• Travel, food, drink and incidental expenses will not be covered by LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. The Winner and their companions will be responsible for any expenses they may incur in claiming their Prize.